Nine 1/2 weeks (1986)

22:37 Unknown 0 Comments

I don't know about you, but this movie was BIG in Lithuania. I remember whenever it was on tv, they would make a big deal out of it. Yeah, you know why. I was never into movies like this, but it's a full moon right now and we all feels a bit weird when it's a full moon ( I do not make sense).


Plot: Basically this woman Elizabeth gets involved sexually with a man she just met. Yeah...

Thoughts: So this was based on a book... so basically this was a premise for 50 shades, cuz this was practically the same things. Never read a book, not I intent to, cuz it's just plain dull. Poor woman just gets sucked into this relationship (can I even call it like that??), it's totally female-shaming. Do this do that, put on a blindfold, take of your clothes, crawl. I mean... that is just disgusting. Also, fun fact - there is a sequel, called "Another nine 1/2 weeks" and this time Rourke's character has a last name - John Gray. Rings a bell??  



Actors: Hmmm... Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke. She was just as black as Dakota Johnson in 50 Shades Of Grey. Honestly. Mickey had this creepy smile on his face like the whole movie! They had zero chemistry together. And he looked like young Bruce Willis, 

What I liked: Umm.. I liked Kim hairstyle here. Really looked nice... 

What I didn't like: Um. Like that fact that he used her like a toy. Like a pet. Bought her stuff. Like super expensive scarf. And call me suspicious, but I know for a fact that you can never give watches as gift for someone. Never. It means, that "I am counting our time together". And eventually the time will run  out. Needless to say they broke up. 

IMDB rating - 5.9, but man... This is probably the first movie on this blog that I hated so much. Don't watch it. 

0 komentarai (-ų):