Minions (2015)

22:09 Unknown 0 Comments

Ok, don't point fingers, I went to the movie with my friends, just to hang out. But we also went to the first two movies, so to this one was kind of a way to end the holy trilogy. Also it was fun and I had a great time, ok?


Plot: the little yellow creatures that calls themselves Minions are one a quest to serve the most evil villain of them all. They found one, and by being too loyal they always end up losing "the boss", so they spend their existence by always looking, 

Actors: Well, since I was watching it in the cinema, it was voices in Lithuanian (pity :( ) but I would love hearing all the voise over work done by lovely Sandra Bullock, John Hamm and my lovely Steve Carell. 



What I liked: Honestly, the first two movies were so good and so funny. I'd say the first 20 minutes were the best. Loats of backstory, cute locations, bunch of historical references. Probably the references were the best thing about this movie. The audience was made of 50% kids and 50% of aduls, so I bet the half didn't get the 60th references, like The Beatles "Abbey road" cover shoot, King Kong, young Queen Elisabeth II or even the "making of the Moon landing". Oh and "Villain-con" Brilliant! Oh and little Gru, oh how adorable!

What I didn't like: ummm... well, after the first 20 minutes it kind of went down. Minions turn to be annoying and opposite of helpful. Jokes went flat and only the cuteness and awkwardness of  Minions were kind of helping this. 

IMDB gave this 6.9. Other movies in this franchise, are above 7, and yeah, it's a prehistory, but it was a bit weaker than others. The villain was weak, she didn't even do nothing evil, she just asked Minions to do all her work. I missed Gru :( 



0 komentarai (-ų):